2016-05-16

Today, and a few other pictures.

I've continued digging out grass on this long weekend.


So much work here!
Now I have to extend the path I started last weekend and decide what to plant here. On the strip on the long side of the existing "bed", I sprinkled three small packets of wildflower mixes and some extra love-in-a-mist. In a small corner to the right of the apple tree, I sprinkled s mall packet of forget-me-nots.

Anticipation!! Margaret Merrill.
First pole beans are out!
More anticipation!! (grapevine)
Rucola, lettuce
The evicted Boston ivy is making do in a pot.
Chives!
Three really bad photos, posted for reference:

Honeysuckle I put in this homemade trellis last weekend.
It was drying out because I had forgotten about it.

Here I planted some bulbs and sprinkled some seeds
some time ago, things are starting to get interesting!

Zantedeschia anticipation
and the worst image in this blog yet!
These are from some days back. Some from rainy days:

Rogue ferns

Hello there

These guys are kind of cute

Can Cargol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.