2015-06-15

Picture dump #1357

This one's from the camera. Haven't been journaling, yadda yadda.
There's a lot more pictures in the mobile but this will do for now I suppose.

I thought we would have no roses this year but I was wrong!
Rosa mulliganii (from David Austin)

Loads of red currants this year

The ferns I planted are all doing great, except one.
That one dried out and I thought it was dead,
but there's one frond unfurling at the moment.


Hawthorn

Ferns that were already here

My father came over and planted the courgettes and pumpkins

And the peppers

Loki on a pallet

The sage really TAKES OVER EVERYTHING

Tomatoes under the redneck roof

Beets

Peas

Carrots

Rucola

The lemon verbena has survived and it's getting huge!

Boston ivy taking over the bee houses

Some potted vegetables

Olive tree in bloom

Potted wisteria

Potted fig tree

This year we've been on top of the strawberry patch and are getting some!

Lots and lots of small single white roses :))

They have a faint, pleasant smell

My dad also planted the leftover tomatoes out in the open,
we'll see how that goes

The plan is to let the pumpkins grow over the pallets... again

Nearly black, blue beetle

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.