2015-04-16

Few photos

These are from two days ago (first 3) and this morning.
Phone pictures. Sometimes I have to put my hand behind small, close objects, or my phone won't take a macro.

I removed the straw and Pim put the clematis back in the sun
(it was next to the hedge, probably thought there it was more protected
for the winter). Probably should have done it earlier.
Also retied the trellis since the rope had rotted.
It's grown a bit. Just a bit.

Very excited for figs (although probably not this year or the next).

Apple blossoms two days ago

Apple blossoms today
Yes! At least two mints I planted here last year were munched
into oblivion. As I was clearing this year I saw a root system that I
thought might be mint, so I left it alone. Yes!

I grew a few "pastel", and white, I think, sweet pea indoors. Planted them out
yesterday evening. I am encouraged to see they have not been munched overnight.

I've had a wild strawberry planted in a for for like 4 years. Amazingly
enough it has survived all these years, even though it's gone dry more than
once. It was all root, very crowded. We divided it into three chunks and
yesterday evening planted them in the strawberry patch.

I'm bummed that slugs seem to love hyacint :(

Rose on the left

Rose on the right. It must not get enough sun here.

Red currant :D

Asshole.
Ok, I get hungry too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.