2015-03-06

Buds stirring

There is some movement in the garden. Unlike the blog for the last months ;)

I (Pim helped me) did plant a few bulbs from december up to... now I guess. Back problems, much cold (which wouldn't be a problem if not for problem number 1), too wet, too busy (just moved... what was I thinking buying so many bulbs??) made it a bit difficult, so some of the bulbs have slept in the shed, and I got a few (very little) more a couple of weeks ago (again, had a trip last weekend, what was I thinking?)... so hoping to plant the rest, if they are still ok, this weekend.

I did take pictures of the packages, so I guess I have somewhat of a record somewhere if I can be bothered to check. I still have the packages in the shed, as well.

Another thing that needs sorting is all the seed packets, whatever is left of them, which are also in the shed...

Anyway, it is getting a little lighter and so I took the camera out to the garden today. Just some pictures... all taken with 50 mm (and a cat on a leash so I couldn't pay 100% attention to wha I was doing).

These large leaves look like they might be hyacints or narcissus

Same here

Some munchin' but we'll prevail

Flatter leaves, other type of bulb

Cat with droplets

This is also something smaller I planted

Loki is leashed in the garden

Pussy willow

Un-identified bush/tree

Pussy willow

Rosa mulliganii

Same

Hawthorn

Fern fronds waiting to unfurl
These ferns were already here and/or spontaneous

Same roses, the bush next to the fence is at least 4 times smaller than
the other, but the leaves are already unfurling

Moss taking over the grass (good in my book)

Clematis (joe)

Already??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.